A photojournal of the Wooster Square neighborhood in New Haven, Connecticut. And, occasionally a photo of New Haven, of course, of course.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Still Working

So I drove by the next day and the guys were back at it again finishing their work. The wall to the left of this photo is the one I mentioned for you to watch today! Yesterday it was just black and white. Still it's not done but check out the bottom left corner of this photo and then have a look at the next photo.My daughter and her husband were with me on the second visit. She noticed all of the spray cans and the different nibs that produce different spray strokes. This is a detailed operation here!
I don't get this one. I like more the figurative ones but they've got a story to tell. I was just born a little too late to understand it, that's all.
Watch this one emerge.From the Goonies.
Thanks guys....don't know your names except for Reo! Nice job...looking forward to the snow scene.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what can be done with a spray can.
    Thanks for the good reporting.

    ReplyDelete