A photojournal of the Wooster Square neighborhood in New Haven, Connecticut. And, occasionally a photo of New Haven, of course, of course.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Wooster Square

In the coming weeks or so I'll be posting "Not Wooster Square" which will be photos of my recent journey to the Holy Land. I hope that you enjoy them, when I'm finished then I'll resume photos of Wooster Square and New Haven. This bird perched right next to our group at Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial and Museum. Israel is the crossroads for migratory birds.

2 comments:

  1. Great! I'm looking forward to your Israel pics.

    Birds never pose for me. Lucky you.
    The bird in black but now bathed in sunlight is somehow symbolic for Yad Vashem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very symbolic. I just turned around and there he was letting me come up fairly close.

    ReplyDelete