A photojournal of the Wooster Square neighborhood in New Haven, Connecticut. And, occasionally a photo of New Haven, of course, of course.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sausalito

North of San Francisco is the wonderful city of Sausalito.  It was overcast and misty but that didn't stop lots of tourists.  This man's art was balancing rocks, pebbles and stones.
This fountain was in the center of town and just as happy as can be.  I would be too if I raked in the money that it does from the tourists.  Not that I'm complaining, just sayin'.  It is a very romantic place however.



2 comments:

  1. That rock balancing is quite the talent! Fun and funny!
    My old St. Olaf College girlfriend lives in Sausalito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love balancing rocks! Did y'all try it? Did he teach y'all his technique?

    ReplyDelete