A photojournal of the Wooster Square neighborhood in New Haven, Connecticut. And, occasionally a photo of New Haven, of course, of course.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Reflection

I was driving down Chapel Street in New Haven a couple of days ago with my camera by my side. I stopped at a light and was noticing the reflection of the building in the building windows. After taking a photo I looked ahead of me and saw this reflection in the car in front of me. As they say, it was a double header! To some other interesting and thoughtful reflections click on over to Jame's Weekend Reflection.

3 comments:

  1. Nice results. But I'm glad the driver didn't see you and get out and slug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the double whammy photos!!! What a beautiful building you have reflected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I like the distorted reflections in the car, fun catch. And I LOVE your header photo, beautiful. Kathy

    ReplyDelete